miƩrcoles, 23 de diciembre de 2009

Let it snow ;)

Listening to:
Serge Gainsbourg - Baudelaire




Finally, School has finished
Now we all have a lot of time to spend with the family and the friends as we're on Christmas Holidays...
Tomorrow is 24th and I can't hardly wait to see our King, Juan Carlos I, and hear his wonderful Christmas speech (I know, even though every year is the same one, I think I'm the only weirdo who enjoys watching it...)
I'm not only willing to watch the speech, but I want to go and have dinner with my family, and at 00.00 give the presents I have bought them :)

after going to visit the family, ill be back and ready for partying hard :P
Cannot really believe It's going to be a month since I'm going out with William :)
so I'm pretty happy actually!

Anyway...time goes by very quickly and I need to finish packing and wrapping things for tomorrow :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No hay comentarios: